Börner peeler - garnishing tool
This handy tool has 6 features.
- A blade that cuts in both directions, for peeling all kinds of fruit and vegetables, in particular carrots, potatoes, and asparagus. Thanks to the new serrated blades this tool is also ideally suited for peeling tomatoes and peppers.
- On the side you will find a steel blade for the chamfering of fruits and vegetables.
- The back of the blade is used to create floral motifs from all sorts of fruits and vegetables.
Nice for garnishing cold buffets.
- A plastic knife to help with citrus peeling.
- The middle part of the blade is used to extract the crown of an orange or tomato.
- On the back is a removable grater for grating ginger, nutmeg, garlic, zest of citrus, ...